SAMPLE PROJECTS & RESULTS
• Created strategies to improve profitability for electrical apparatus companies, including reducing cycle times by 40-50%, lowering costs by 20%, improving quality, and increasing revenue by 5-10% annually by adopting specific Lean Manufacturing practices.
• Led Operations for a foreign-owned manufacturer and distributor of fluid power components, with responsibility for manufacturing, logistics, import, distribution, maintenance, EHS, and planning. Reduced late shipments by 50%, installed EHS program, formalized production planning and forecasting processes. Created Lean Six Sigma projects to streamline assembly operations, shipping and receiving, and supply chain processes.
• Prepared comprehensive business plan for a start-up company in the Logistics industry, resulting in funding of the company startup as a subsidiary of a foreign company in the industry.
• Business intelligence and analytics strategy lead for a $4 billion division of a global metals manufacturer. Developed road map to achieve high quality data and rigorous analytic capabilities for better decision making.
• Crafted detailed strategic plan to enter adjacent services business in one year-long engagement for a new entrant to the Wind Energy industry. Plan took advantage of unused capacity to support highly competitive pricing for market entry and would increase revenue by 25% ($20 million) over 5 years.
• Led a team of 12 client employees in the development of a comprehensive Future State Roadmap for the Quote to Cash (QTC) process for a $250 million business unit of a global industrial textiles manufacturer, including current state assessment and development of the ideal future state.